The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
No Contracts • Bank drafts available.
Prices subject to change. Choose draft date, the 1st or 15th of each month.
Membership may be cancelled with a 30-day written notice.
|Membership Types||Join Fee||Monthly Draft|
|STUDENT (valid ID)||$25||$34|
|ONE ADULT FAMILY||$50||$45|
|DUAL SENIOR (65+)||$50||$63|
MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES INCLUDE:
- Strength & Cardio Training Equipment
- Racquetball Courts
- Indoor Pool at the Downtown YMCA
- Aerobic Classes
- Indoor Tracks
- Steam Room
- Hot Tub
- Dry Sauna
- Towel Service and Locker Rooms
- Lock Boxes
- Youth Game Room
- New Member Orientation
- Teen Lift Orientation
- Child Watch at the Bill Bartley Family YMCA
- Reduced Program Fees
- YMCA A.W.A.Y. Program (Your membership card is your passport to good health not only in Wichita Falls but also at over 900 YMCAs across the country.
CHILDWATCH (FREE TO MEMBERS):
ChildWatch is a benefit to parent members that allows them to receive free childcare for 2 hours per child, per day while they exercise! Children ages 6 weeks-12 years can play in our safe and fun ChildWatch rooms while parents improve their health at the Bill Bartley Family YMCA. To utilize ChildWatch, members must have a Family or One Parent Family Membership. Parents must call at least one hour in advance for a reservation.
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-1:00pm & 4:00pm-8:00pm
The Wichita Falls YMCA is a not-for-profit social services organization committed to helping people grow in spirit, mind and body. YMCA’s are here to serve people of all ages, backgrounds, abilities and incomes. The Y is community-based and believes that its programs and services should be available to everyone. That’s why the YMCA offers Financial Assistance which is a sliding fee scale that is designed to fit each individual’s financial situation.
The Wichita Falls YMCA requires that individuals provide the requested information on the attached form regarding income, family size and necessary expenses so that it can provide financial assistance in a fair and consistent manner. The YMCA also requires that individuals reapply when requested to keep the information on their application updated.